Saturday, March 5, 2011

One Blue Cake!


We were seeing blue this afternoon at our "What will it 'BEE'?" shower!  Looks like Emrick will be having a little brother join him in July!  We had such a fun, sweet time finding out with some of our friends and family!  We missed you if you couldn't join us, but enjoy this video of the reveal, and several other photos too!!!

The bakery did a great job!
My two amazing hosts and I (and yes, we all matched the theme)!  They really thought of everything!
Cake Table
My Mom and I
Favors
Snack Table

Such a fun time!  Thanks to everyone that came and made it special...and thanks to Libby and Carrie for putting so much thought into the day for us!  Now, onto figuring out a name for this precious little boy!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Hate hate hate that I missed it, but glad my family was there to celebrate with you! Another BOY!!!!! We are so excited for you guys. Love you lots and lots!